Last Updated: February 11, 2024
Users are responsible for any third party data they provide or share through the Services and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide such data to us.
Information we collect
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Contact information such as:
- Your first and last name
- E-mail address
Log and Usage Information: such as the type of browser you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and browsing behavior, such as time spent, where you came from, what site you visit when you leave us and browsing behavior.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you to provide, maintain and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information we collect to:
- To facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, perform authentication, process transactions and returns, and send related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys and notices related to products or services;
- Processing and delivering promotions;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and to protect our rights and property and those of others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- To provide and allow our partners to provide advertising and marketing targeted to your interests.
How we can share information
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
Third Party Service Providers: We may share data with service providers, suppliers, contractors or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those who assist us with our business and internal operations such as shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalization, marketing and advertising;
Business Change: We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
To Comply with the Law: We may share data to facilitate the legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
With Your Consent: We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
With Advertising and Analysis Partners: See the section entitled "Advertising and Analysis" below.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit our site. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, please see the section entitled "Advertising and Analytics" above.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measure is completely impenetrable.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to fulfill our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations.
Privacy rights in California
If you are a California resident and the processing of personal information about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), you have certain rights with respect to that personal information. Under the CCPA, subject to certain exceptions, "personal information" is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household.
If you are a CA resident, you have the right to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect about you. We disclose the categories of information in "Information We Collect" above.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information. We disclose the categories of sources in "Source of Information and Tracking Technologies" above.
- The purposes for which we collect, use or sell personal information. We disclose these purposes in "How We Use Your Information" and "How We May Share Information", above.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information. We disclose the categories of third parties in "How We May Share Information" above.
- The categories of personal information disclosed about you for a business purpose. We disclose the categories of third parties in "How We May Share Information" above.
You also have the right to request that we delete your CCPA personal information in certain circumstances, subject to certain exceptions.
Finally, you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising the rights set out in the CCPA.
Please note that we have the right to take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request.
EU Privacy Rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Data Subject Access Requests
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your Account or Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
To access your privacy rights, send us an e-mail to [email protected].
We will usually process requests within a month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or you have made a large number of requests, it may take longer. We will let you know if we need more than a month to respond.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection law on the following legal bases:
- Contractual necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Consent: when you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate Interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you, such as providing our online user experience, communicating with you, providing customer service, marketing, analyzing and improving our business, and protecting our Services.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails and/or newsletters from us by contacting us as described in "Contact Us" below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include communications related to the Services and answers to your questions.
Information Storage in Portugal
The information we hold may be stored both inside and outside Portugal. If you live outside of Portugal, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to Portugal and that the laws of Portugal may not offer the same level of protection as those of your country.