The portal Rede Ardente has a comments system to encourage readers to ask their questions about the subjects covered and also to create a more democratic environment for everyone to express themselves.
To participate in the Rede Ardente it is necessary to follow the rules of conduct that we have created so that there is a good environment for everyone.
Commenters are prohibited
- Sending spam and advertising comments;
- Impersonating another person, company or institution;
- Publishing pornographic, racist, discriminatory or offensive material of any kind against people, companies or institutions;
- Publishing material that encourages pedophilia and/or the exploitation of minors;
- Publishing information about illegal activities and inciting crimes;
- Posting several comments in a row in order to get on the list of most frequent commenters;
- Post comments with affiliate program links;
- Post comments that do not relate to the subject of the article or content viewed (off topic);
- Publishing comments devoid of arguments, with the sole aim of engaging in a discussion that is devoid of doubt or intellectual purpose;
- Using the comments system to engage in commercial activities;
- Engaging in any activity prohibited by law;
- Engaging in religious preaching;
- Reproduce in full news items published in other media.
Commentators are allowed to
- Ask questions about the content covered;
- Express your opinion, as long as it does not conflict with the list of prohibited factors mentioned above;
- Contribute to the growth of the site.