When accessing the site Rede ArdenteIf you agree to be bound by these terms of service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rede Ardente's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Rede Ardente website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rede Ardente at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rede Ardente's web site are provided 'as is'. Rede Ardente makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Rede Ardente does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rede Ardente or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rede Ardente, even if Rede Ardente or a Rede Ardente authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Rede Ardente's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rede Ardente does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rede Ardente may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However Rede Ardente does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Rede Ardente has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rede Ardente of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
Rede Ardente may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Rede Ardente and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.